Textile Scraps Card Background and tutorial

июня 03, 2019

Hello Lindy's lovers! Today I want to show you how I made textile background for card. This is a very practical tutorial. You can use unnecessary trim any fabrics and lace. We recycle all to the cause! We will need several types of fabrics and laces of different textures and our any sprays and powders. I chose a palette in shades of gray and yellow. I started with yellow shades. The first kind of lace I dyed Bling-y Blonde Shimmer Spray.In total, I chose 5 shades of yellow. Next, I'll just write the names of the colors. The second color is Bonjour Butter Flat Spray. Yellow Rose of Texas Shimmer Magical. Yodeling Yellow Magical Shaker.Golden Sleigh Bells Shimmer Magical. Next, I proceed to the gray shades, there will be 3: Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray,Steel Shimmer Magical,Gag Me With A Spoon Gray Shimmer Spray, Gag Me With A Spoon Gray Shimmer Spray, which I painted a little watercolor paper and  vellum.The next step I dried all painted materials and this is what I got: As a base I used fabric, which is adhered to the paper. I began to glue different colored pieces in rows in a chaotic manner. The main thing that there were a number of pieces of different shades.It turned out like this: Next, I stitched on a sewing machine, so that it was more reliable. And a little covered with white gesso, so that the color becomes less bright and even. Applied 3 D gel through stencil.And immediately he fell asleep with powder for embossing Bonjour Butter. Baked powder and get here is such an unusual background. Of all the materials I made, I made 4 of the exact same backgrounds that I used to create cards. These are the cards I got in the end:

Lindy’s Products:

Starburst: Gag Me With A Spoon Gray Shimmer Spray, Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, Bling-y Blonde Shimmer Spray. Magical Shakers: Yellow Rose of Texas, Golden Sleigh Bells, Steel Shimmer. Flat Fabio: Bonjour Butter. Magical Shakers: Yodeling Yellow. EP: Bonjour Butter, Scotch Broom Yellow, Queen Sheba's Silver, Silver Moon Mistletoe .
  Other products:  Finnabair heavy gesso and 3D gloss gel, Prima Marketing paper, chipboard MiAscrap, Rucodelushka flowers, Pastel flowers, lace and tapes. I hope you enjoyed it and were able to find here something useful for yourself! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.