Arty Layout using Lindy's Magicals

августа 31, 2019

Hello crafty friends! Today I will show you a background option for an art page using Lindy's Magicals and Squirts. Magicals are a special product, they have more options for use than a spray. I will work with scrapbook paper, it also produces interesting backgrounds because it already has its own color.
Before starting work, I covered a sheet of paper with a clear gesso.
For a greater variety of textures, I glued on a couple of pieces of collage paper with clear gesso.
I chose three bright colors of Magical powders - yellow, red and green, so that the contrast could be better seen Yellow Rose of TexasRudolph's Nose Red and Frosty Forest Green.  I mixed the powders with modeling paste.

And then I put the paste through the stencil. I'm trying to create color transitions one to another. That's why I chose such bright shades so that you can understand and see better.
Here is the result:
Next, I proceed to staining. Here I tried to create chaos from similar shades, but using other types of colors. The first color is the lightest magical shaker - Yodeling Yellow.  I diluted the Magical with water on the palette and put on almost the entire surface where I applied the paste.
I thoroughly dried this layer with hot air.
Next, add the green color. I chose -  Squirt Emerald Eh ?!.  I also dried the layer completely.
And the last one added was red -  Squirt -  Oh Canada Crimson.

After I dried the background, I decided to sprinkle it with white gesso, which I diluted with water.

I also used these two colors for coloring the chipboard. I primed a poppy flower and painted it.

Then I added some layers and decorations. The result is such an art page:


Lindy’s Products

Other products
  • Finnabair modeling paste, finnabair clear gesso, aturi white gesso, collage paper Tim Holtz, 7Dots Studio paper, Dusty Attic chipboard.
I hope you enjoyed it and were able to find here something useful for yourself! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.