Bright Textured Tags Using Squirts Step by Step

апреля 05, 2019

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you how I made tags using squirts. Squirts very bright and saturated background with them turns out just gorgeous!

I prepared the materials in and the basics for the tags.

Primed tag bases with white gesso.Created a background with the help of negatives from chipboard. Stacked and glued composition.
And once again, all primed. Next, I applied the first Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray tag as the first base color, and the second Bucket O'Blood Red Vintage Spray on the second tag.

Now I’ll get the full red tag. In turn, I add the following colors: Squirts Oh canada crimson,Hag's Wart Orange Shimmer Spray, Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray and Squirts Poutine Gold.

Moving on to the second tag. And also in turn I apply the following shades: Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray,

Squirts Polite People Purple,



Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray,

Squirts Loonie toonie teal.In the next step, I tint the entire surface with a white gesso with a dry brush several times. So I want to highlight and emphasize the volume. Next, I mix Soft Gloss Gel with a magical shaker Glittering Gold. It turns out a thick paint of gold color.To her, I also tint the entire tag, in the same way as gesso. For the second tag, add a little Antique Gold color. And on top again the color of Glittering Gold.

Now everything is ready!


Lindy’s Products:



     

  • Starburst: Hag's Wart Orange Shimmer Spray, Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray.

  •  

  • Moon shadow: Buccaneer Bay Blue Vintage Spray, Bucket O'Blood Red Vintage Spray, Incandescent Copper Vintage Spray.

  •  

  • Squirts: Oh canada crimson, Poutine Gold, Polite People Purple.

  •  

  • Magical Shakers: Glittering Gold, Antique Gold.
  • Other products:

       

    • Finnabair Heavy Gesso white, Soft Gloss Gel, chipboard Scrapiniec, metal decorations.


    • Hope you’ve enjoyed my post! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria.

      You Might Also Like

      0 коммент.