Canvas Sea Sunset

июня 29, 2019

Hello everyone! Today I'll show you how I did marine canvas. I used not only ready to purchase decorations, but also the available materials, such as tree branches, a piece of natural linen fabric, mesh and seashells.



The first step I glued the branches and fabric to glue, since this takes more time to dry. I crumpled the fabric in the process of gluing.

Then he carefully covered all the white gesso on two layers and glued the grid.



Gathered and glued the composition of different types of decor.

And once again covered all gesso on two layers. For additional texture, I added a little more pasta with the effect of sand.Next, I started working with color. The first color that I used is Whale Watch Blue Shimmer Spray.Added contrasting color California Poppy Gold Shimmer Spray.And final accents in darker shades of Poutine Goldand Beaver Tail Brown.Dry thoroughly. It turned out like thisToned a little white gesso for fixing and blending color. Now proceeded to additional decor. The frame of chipboard covered with powder for embossing Sunset Yellow Orange. In addition to the frames, he added a little more paper decor, a flower and metal decorations. That's done!


Lindy’s Products:


Starburst: Watch Blue Shimmer Spray, California Poppy Gold Shimmer Spray, Squirts Poutine Gold and Beaver Tail Brown.

EP: Sunset Yellow Orange.

Other products: Finnabair texture paste white sand, white gesso, metal decorations, clay figurines, chipboard Dusty Attic, Mintay Paper, flower 49&Market and seashells.

I also want to play June Mood Board Challenge

I hope you enjoyed it and were able to find here something useful for yourself! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.