Round Panel Background Tutorial

марта 07, 2019

Hello Lindy's lovers! Today I want to share with you the process of creating a background for the round panel I am working on. I wanted to play with yellow and blue, but I didn't want them to mix, otherwise I would get green!  So here are a few of my secrets for keeping colors clean and bright, as well as adding interesting texture.
First, I mixed two yellow shades of magical powders (Yellow Rose of Texas and Glory of the Seas Gold) and a 3D gel. The result is this pretty sunny yellow paste that perfectly matches the color in my photo.
I put the paste through a stencil in the places where I want. And completely dried with a hot air gun.
I randomly applied prints with stamps and embossing inks, and poured on Bavarian blue embossing powder. And then heat the powder, and I have bright yellow and blue with no color mixing!
I did the same with another powder color Queen Sheba's Silver. And then I added color Sunset Yellow Orange. Next, moisten the surface with plenty of water and start working with sprays. The first color is a flat spray Danny Zuko's Denim. Then add Afternoon Delight Denim Shimmer Spray. And a little Squirts Banff Blue.
I add a few prints with waterproof ink and a texture stamp. In the last step, I added a splash of white gesso. And the background is ready! Then I pasted down my photo and embellishments and created this round flower panel.
Get those supplies ready!

 

Lindy’s Products:

Other products:
  • Finnabair Heavy Gesso white, 3D Gloss Gel, chipboard Scrapiniec, other stamps, flower, and paper Prima Marketing.
Hope you’ve enjoyed my post! Thank you for stopping by! Happy crafting, Daria

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.